To our valued customers,
We take our responsibility to our customers, staff and the local community we serve very seriously. During the COVID-19 outbreak we will continue to make this our top priority, and always ensure that we are following the latest government advice. This page will be updated as that advice changes over the coming days and weeks.
In line with the latest government guidelines we have taken the decision to temporarily close all our showrooms.
CUSTOMERS WITH EXISTING ORDERS
If you have placed an order with us already that has not yet been fulfilled, please contact your local branch by email or by phone and we will do what we can to help.
NEW ORDERS – TRADE AND THE PUBLIC
Whilst our showrooms are closed, we are still answering the phones and responding to emails, and we are still able to help both the trade and members of the public in the following ways:
- A good first step is to phone your local branch. Together, we can narrow down what you are looking for and our experienced team can identify a selection of samples that are most likely to meet your requirements. We should then be able deliver samples directly to your home, whilst ensuring that we follow the latest guidelines on social distancing
- We’ll also make sure the samples are cleaned before they get to you
- If you need some expert help, our experienced team are just a phone call away. You can call the usual branch phone number shown at the top of the page.
- We can also answer any other questions when we deliver the samples – always from a safe distance
- Once you have decided what you would like, you can order all your tiles, grout, adhesives, tools and accessories over the phone
- We are pleased to offer a fast and efficient delivery service and it’s FREE